Are you thinking of selling your home?
A Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) will help you figure out what you can expect with the sale of your home. When putting together a CMA, we take into consideration recent sales of houses like yours--similar location, size, lot description, etc. We also consider how long it took them to sell, final sale price, and any special circumstances.
If you decide that you'd like my help in selling your home, here are some of the things you can expect in terms of marketing. We will also sit down and tailor this approach specifically to you and your home, in order to optimize exposure and minimize the time on the market!
- Property promoted in the Roanoke Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Property promoted to www.RoanokeToday.com and www.HomesInRoanoke.com
- Professional photos and video taken of the property, uploaded to MLS, company websites, and social media websites (Zillow, Facebook, Twitter, Trulia, etc)
- Real Estate Flyer PDF designed for property
- Client can share PDF with neighbors, friends, and family.
- Email push of listing flyer to agents in the area and other relevant contacts
- Facebook Ad campaign to “Likely to Move” residential profile
- Create Google Earth video to showcase the property
- Videos also posted to YouTube page
- Post property on Craigslist
- Post property on Facebook, Twitter
- Website landing page dedicated solely to the property
- Print advertising
- Advertisements in newspaper, magazines, flyers, etc.
- Analysis of whether an Open House would be beneficial, if so, this is held after week 2 or 3 of listing being active
- Property highlighted in internal ReMax Valley, Realtors® Agent meetings
Overview of Technologies and Tactics used:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Online Video Marketing
- Facebook Ads
- Pay Per Click
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Word of Mouth Marketing
- Print Media Marketing